Get a flat stomach for summer [start now]
Is your body ready for Summer?
Summer is supposed to be carefree, fun, and full of adventure!
If a little extra fluff around the middle or belly bloat has you feeling down, insecure, or uncomfortable in your own skin, then I’ve got you covered.
The Summer Solstice is just 6 weeks away, so there’s still time for you to get a flat stomach so you can feel carefree to fully enjoy all that the Summer season has to offer.
And it doesn’t require counting calories, crash dieting, or spending hours at the gym.
Because the truth is, belly fat or bloating is NOT always from eating too much and exercising too little. In fact, calories-in versus calories-out is a dying school of thought.
I previously wrote a calorie-counting blog showing just how broken the calorie-counting and crash-dieting approaches are. In fact, cutting calories and crash dieting can actually cause weight gain in the long term.
Everywhere you turn, you’ll see all kinds of marketing, promotional products, and advertising geared towards the calories-in versus calories-out method for weight loss and finding that flat stomach.
And yet, people still struggle to lose or regulate weight, even when they’ve tried almost every diet and exercise routine out there.
And what about the people who have stick-skinny arms and legs but are round in the middle? – What’s their story?
What’s up with that belly fat or bloating that just won’t budge?!
The accumulation of fat, particularly around the midsection, and bloating is way more complex than what is portrayed in mainstream health.
Calories and exercise actually play a small role in your overall health when all things are considered. In some cases, eating “healthy” and exercising can even contribute to fat accumulation and bloating.
The biggest contributors to pudgy tummy and bloating are:
- Digestive upset
Eliminating these contributors is exactly what you’ll focus on my 28-Day Cleanse Challenge that you can join right now for just $28
As I said before, calories aren’t the culprit, but the foods you’re eating and who you’re being when eating could be.
The first two steps to a flat stomach do involve your diet as it relates to inflammation and digestive upset, which alone can cause bloating but also contribute to inflammation. And step three is to explore who you’re being while eating and how that relates to a fluffy tummy.
When I work with clients, figuring out what foods are right for their body so it can function at its potential is the first thing we focus on. And as a result, they always immediately notice a reduction in their waistline and an increase in energy.
Step #1: Avoid Inflammatory Foods.
You are unique; therefore, the foods that cause inflammation for you would be unique too. Doing a food sensitivity test is the best way to pinpoint foods that aren’t doing you justice.
But there are some foods out there that are commonly inflammatory for everyone and should be avoided based on their molecular structure, how they interact with the body, and the load of toxins they contain.
The top inflammatory foods for everyone (regardless of sensitivity) to avoid are:
Cutting these foods out completely will quickly get you one step closer to that flat stomach for summer. Keep in mind it can take a few days to get these toxic and inflammatory foods out of your system completely, but once you do you’ll definitely notice a difference!
Step #2: Eating the Right Ratios for Your Body.
Eating the wrong ratios of proteins, carbs, and fats for your body can cause digestive upset, leading to bloating and inflammation, resulting in that spare tire feel. Plus, this could be a big source of energy and sleep struggles, which doesn’t help your flat stomach game either.
When you eat in the right ratios, you can avoid digestive upset, boost your energy, and ensure your body is getting the nutrients it needs to achieve your health goals.
Step #3: Reduce Stress, Especially Around Meals.
Stress, in general, can lead to a pudgy tummy, especially stress around mealtimes.
Stress of any kind triggers your body to release the hormone cortisol, and too much cortisol causes your body to deposit fat right where you don’t want it, around your midsection.
And if you’re eating while stressed, then you can’t adequately digest your food, resulting in uncomfortable belly bloat, food cravings, and low energy.
Stress de-activates the digestive system as your body’s way of conserving resources to deal with the stressor, which is a brilliant mechanism if there was a true threat trigger you needed your fight or flight response for, but even low-grade stress from watching the news, sitting in traffic, or having a tough conversation with a loved one sends your body into stress-fighting action.
The cool thing is that you can turn off the stress response to aid in digestion, banish bloating and flatten your stomach just as quickly as it was activated. All you have to do is adopt the deep, rhythmic breathing patterns of a relaxed person, and voila!
To do this…
Inhale for the count of 5 seconds
Hold for the count of 5 seconds
Exhale for the count of 7 seconds
And repeat 5-10 times.
Not only will these three steps help you achieve a flatter stomach before Summer, but they also support the body’s natural detoxification process to promote long-term results.
And this is EXACTLY why these steps are addressed in my 28-Day Cleanse Challenge that you can join right now for just $28 by CLICKING HERE.
All so you can…
- Have more energy to enjoy life and keep up with its daily demands
- Lose those last few pounds, get trim, and stay that way
- Blast away the belly bloat for good
- Improve your memory, learning ability, and mood
- Sleep better so that you can wake up feeling rested
- Be more productive at work and in life
- Have higher-quality workouts because you’ll have the energy to do so
- Improved the conversion of thyroid hormone Free T4 to Free T3
- Boost your immunity and digestion to heal leaky gut
- Increase your ability to handle stress to lessen anxiety and depression
- Look younger and have clear skin!
Here’s how the Cleanse Challenge works. Over the course of 28 days, you will…
- Learn what ratio of proteins, carbs, and fats that are best for your body to boost your energy, weight loss, balance hormones, reduce belly bloat and inflammation
- Incorporate the highest naturally detoxifying foods (beets, grapefruit, dandelion greens) into your daily routine to promote the body’s natural cleansing systems
- Focus on minimizing your intake of the top inflammatory and hormone-disrupting foods: gluten, dairy, sugar, soy, and alcohol
- Receive weekly workout routine video tip – sweat out those toxins!
- Get accountability to work out regularly, drink plenty of water, and get quality sleep in order to support the body’s cleansing and healing process
- Receive 30-minute weekly educational webinars and be part of a special Facebook group for support
- Receive recipes and a checklist to guide you along your journey
- Get exclusive resources and discounts to help you along your journey and beyond!
AND I’m including a special BONUS ASK THE EXPERT SESSION with one of my health expert team members!
Your 28-day Cleanse Challenge to feel your best starts as soon as you enroll.
Remember, Summer is right around the corner, so this is the perfect time to take action so you can feel your best this Summer season!
Will you join me and many others to shed pounds and boost your energy naturally?
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED NOW!