Typical Blood Tests Webinar
GET THE REPLAY NOW!
In this webinar I uncover these truths about lab tests as it relates to your health:
- How blood and saliva tests don’t tell the full story about your hormones and what health secrets are hiding in your urine
- What’s wrong with lab reference ranges, how they could be lying about your health and what optimal ranges look like
- How markers on a comprehensive blood panel all give you clues about your gut health
- Why you should be running functional (not conventional) lab tests to find the missing pieces to your health puzzle
This webinar is perfect for you if…
- You don’t feel like yourself healthwise yet your blood tests keep coming back “normal”
- You’ve been through the mill of health professionals in search for answers but nothing has helped you quite feel like yourself again (or for the first time)
- You look great on paper professionally and medically, but you still feel like crap
- Your health issues seem to be getting worse even though you’re “doing all of the right things”
Over a decade ago when I started out as a personal trainer, I thought I knew all there was to know about getting people the body they wanted and improving their health, but after years of calorie counting, trying diet after diet and excessive exercising, I was left feeling fatigued all the time and frustrated, and so were many of my clients. I even felt like giving up. I loathed my thighs, hated wearing short dresses and when skinny jeans came on the scene, I thought there was no way in hell I would ever fit into a pair.
But instead of giving up, I funneled my frustration into finding the answer to what was stopping my clients and me from having the body and energy we desired. Lo and behold, I found that diet and exercise just aren’t enough and typical blood tests don’t give you all the clues you need. The body is a complex system and I had been ignoring some really important pieces of the puzzle.
If I hadn’t listened to my body and run the right lab tests, I would have never discovered that I had estrogen dominance and Hashimoto’s (an autoimmune disorder). I would have gone on suffering and searching for bandaids to mask my symptoms.
Instead, I ran the right lab tests, connected the dots and was able to pinpoint exactly what my body was trying to tell me. From there, I was able to take specific action to support my body, rebalance my hormones and get back to feeling like myself again! And now I support my clients in doing the same!